Sunday, January 11, 2009

pani vs the world..

it was happened friday, January 9 2009.
since i have to stayed at bapepam LK until 7.30 PM for the lame press conference..
then, muai just went home, without asking me...
I knew he was sick, but still..
he made me didn't have a choice than join "the kongkow thingy" with some 'friends' from indopasific.. i didn't have any problem with this PR consultant... i just didn't want to see two people from that company... since those people made me sick..
at 10 PM my worst dream ever happened...the person i hated, join us at that place... and because i was nauseated with him...i instantly going out from that restaurant, find a cab, and went home...
in the cab.. i was looking for a friend to chatt... syl was online, bt she did't replied any of my text.. then i choose someone that i thought right to talk with... but i was wrong... he moocked me right the time the taxi driver had the wrong turn... i hate him, i hate the taxi driver also, i hate them all..
finally i got home.. sending the sarcasm text,"aku sudah sampai rumah.. terima kasih sudah membuat hariku buruk.."

No comments: