Saturday, January 03, 2009

100 days later: r.e.l.i.e.v.e..

today my mom organized 'pengajian' to memorize 100 day's my father had passed away.. i did not pay much attention to that event.. not because i did not care with my father.. i just did not like the feeling when people give a pity to me..
however, my mom got help from aunt grand ma&aunt from bekasi, aunt grand ma&aunt from ciputat, and ceu iim from tn abang.. my aunt from jatibaru did not came, only her daughter ika&his husband om teguh who gave a hand to pull back in my father's car to the garage..

after the event, i felt so happy since many people came.. most of them still my neighbors, my mom's friends from pengajian 'Al Latifa'..
there were also my uncles&aunts from kemanggisan&kelapa dua, my cussons from jatiwaringin, cibubur, berlan, rawamangun, and cinere..
there were also muai, and mba mingky's friends ilham&henry..

after this event, i think my mom will organize another 'selametan' for mbah putri 40 days..

*sigh*

hopefully there wont be many tragedies this year..

No comments: