Friday, January 02, 2009

happy new year 2009..

i had the most 'awesome' new year's eve celebration in my life..

i accompanied muai who has to report the situation in monas..
better than goin into the crowth.. muai&me just made an observation from 'wisma antara' roof top..

i've made some photos with my digicam.. not really good, just nice.. unfortunately, i didn't make any capture of myself.. *so silly*
but, antara photographer, Prasetyo Utomo, captured us with his SLR camera..
i think by the time i got those photos, i will use it as my profil photo on my FB.. *teteup yah..*

if i can elaborate in bahasa, my new year's eve was awesome because i got the chance to look..
"ratusan ribu orang berkumpul di bundaran air mancur BI..membentuk kilauan cahaya dari pantulan lampu sepeda motor yang terjebak macet..
mendekati pukul 00:00, suasana semakin meriah..suara terompet makin bising.. luncuran kembang api seakan tidak ada habisnya.. malam pergantian tahun 2009 memang tidak disambut kembang api besar di monas.. namun gemerlap kembang api yang secara sporadis diluncurkan warga memenuhi langit jakarta yang malam itu cerah tidak berawan.."

happy new year everybody..

No comments: