Thursday, December 03, 2009

my random thoughts..

It's been a while I didn't post something in here.. I lost my "me" time, I think.. *sigh*

Alright, these are my random thoughts..
1.It's december already and I haven't done so many things for muai&i BIG DAY..
2.I feel a little bit PANIC (all in capital) but others think I'm just exaggerating.. :'(
3.The mattress muai&i bought on september will be delivered soon..
4.Every time I wrote about boediono, the next day i wouldn't find "my writing" or even "my initials".. In fact, the other major-national-newspaper take it as their HEADLINES.. It makes me depressed.. I feel SICK and sometimes it feels like I am a FAILED journalist.. *sigh*
5.Yeah, my office just only have one choice for Boediono, "QUITS from VP position"
6.My feeling is almost the same like last year, when PT Adaro Energy Tbk in the process of go public..
7.My body is so-called NOT healthy lately
8.I hate people who said I'm FATTER than before, and they assume I ATE A LOT.. CRAPS YOU PEOPLE!!!
9.I don't like my college, she's SO "BOSSY" and always bregging about HER ACHIEVEMENT in front of me..
10.I don't like my new desk also..
11.I don't have time to read my books
12.Sometimes I even forget to replies texts from my friends
13.I'm complaining to much
14.I have to stop now
15.But anyway, I love My Finance Mu Ruifu.. He's the best :)

2 comments:

snd said...

neq.. kok finance sih? fiance kali! hahahah. mentang2 kerja di koran dehhh finance xD

panicihuy said...

iya sind... gw baru nyadar pas baca lagi... jadi mas arief itu "keuangan gw" hahahaha..