Saturday, October 25, 2008

f.y.i

first, the initial 'DW' is no longer exist in Media Indonesia daily since it changes 'Tup' as well.. *woohoo..*
what do you think about the new code? is it 'cool' enough or even 'not special'? you know.. when people asking me why i choose that code.. the reason are 'Tup' is not easily to pronounce quickly, and it sounds down to earth.. *hehe, GJ*

second, the fall of our curency to the level 10.005/ US$.. (a new record since 2005)
also the sharp decrese of our composite index in indonesia stock exchange to 1.244,864 last friday.. (the lowest since june 2006)
they will screw my life in the next few days.. :((

third, a (good) news about my mateship, but i knew it from the third party.. yeah, i think the term of 'mateship' is no longer 'has a huge meaning' rite now, isn't it? *BT*

then, the ielts preparation.. there is still no improvement of my writing skills.. maybe my excuse is "I'm enuogh of writings.."

finally, muai is still in solo until tuesday.. i feel empty without him besides me.. *hmmm..*

1 comment:

runiindrani said...

pani darling, about your mateship... jangan BT lah. try to walk on her shoes. banyak yang harus dikerjakan. most of us found out from a third person juga kok.