Wednesday, October 07, 2009

long time no see

Hello.. Long time no see..
I almost forget when the last time I wrote in here, haha.. (Lebay)

Today's topic is about "marriage is in the air again".. (Yeah..yeah..boring).. Last saturday (3/10) andre reuters&icha got married (sorry I didn't come ndre, but I wish u guys good luck 'till dead u guys apart :D)
Next couple is tika suara merdeka&gatot tv one who will get married on saturday (10/10) <--nice date.. Tika just gave me her invitation today, and I'm so happy for her..
Then at saturday (17/10), some people say dion jakarta globe and his girlfriend will get married too.. (I said some people said because dion is still acting like any other day, LOL..) Hmm, wondering how will this 'slengek-an' flores guy look like in his wedding day.. I congratulate dion for his weds.. :)

Now about Mu&Me wedding plan..
I think there are some progress such as, at last I choose 'walikota jakarta barat' for the place although now is still in booking process.. (I hope my uk2002 friend still have a big heart coming to my wedding although the place is quite-far-away from their house..)
Then, after done with the place, we will meet tante nani for food testing and so on and so on..

However about the 'bang-bing-bung' thingy..
Mu&Me also just make a lifetime investment :D.. But in the other way around, this investment makes me has to DO MORE EFFORT to collect more money in 'bang-bing-bung' :| No regret..

Anyway, 5 months to go for Mu&Me.. Hopefully we can make it.. *finger crossed*

No comments: